Our Marketing Intelligence Division assumes the role of your expert Advertising Technology (Ad Tech), Marketing Technology (MarTech), Analytics & CRM Platform partner. This team was designed around one central purpose: to ensure that StackPros' clients achieve connected excellence across:
Media Buying & Traffic Generation
Platforms used for Media Buying & Traffic Generation/Acquisition, including:
- Native Channel Platforms, such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, etc.
- Demand-Side Platforms (DSPs) such as DoubleClick Bid Manager, Rocket Fuel, TubeMogul, Amazon Advertising Platform (AAP), BrightRoll, etc.
- Server-Side Platforms (SSPs) such as DoubleClick For Publishers (DFP), OpenX, etc.
- Ad Servers/Trafficking Tools such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager, etc.
Analytics & User Experience/Behaviour Tools
Tools used to track and analyze user actions, traits and behaviours on-site, including:
- Web Analytics Tools such as Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- User Experience/Behaviour Tools such as Hotjar, ClickTale, UserTesting, etc.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
Platforms used to manage the relationships and data associated with prospects and customers, including:
- Salesforce, HubSpot, NetSuite, Insightly, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho, etc.
Audience Management, Centralization & Data Management Platforms (DMPs)
Platforms used for centralized audience management and optimization, including:
- Adobe Audience Manager, Krux/Salesforce DMP, DoubleClick Audience Center, Oracle, Turn, etc.
Customer Data Platforms
Platforms used as central locations all forms of customer data, from site visits and app usage stats to profiles and personal identifiers, including:
- Treasure Data, Blueconic, Tealium AudienceStream, Usermind, etc.
Local & Proximity Marketing Tools
Platforms used to market to narrow geo-locations and radiuses, including:
- Eversight, BeaconStream, RetailPro, Radius Networks, Sensorberg, Signpost, ThinkNear, etc.
Feedback, Survey Phone & Chat Tools
Tools used to enable and implement intelligent user and customer feedback and communication, including:
- Liveperson, Boldchat, Opinionlab, Tokbox, Feedbackify, etc.
Content Management System (CMS) Tools
Tools and platforms used to streamline the creation and management of website and app content, without working within a code environment, including:
- Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Zesty, Brightspot, Contentful, etc.
Attribution, Conversion Centralization & User Journey Platforms
Platforms used to consolidate and de-duplicate conversion activities, and analyze user journeys, including:
- Attribution & Conversion Centralization Tools such as Google Attribution (Adometry), VisualIQ, etc.
- User Journey Mapping Tools such as Smapply. Heap and Autopilot
Marketing Automation, Sales Automation & Lead Management Tools
Platforms with rule-based workflows used to automate Marketing, Sales and Lead Management activities, including:
- Marketo, Salesforce Pardot, Eloqua, Customer.io, SalesFusion, Convertr, etc.
Influencer, Community Management & Reviews Tools
Tools used to interact with and manage influencers, communities and reviews, including:
- Influencer Management tools such as TapInfluence, Crowdly, Hypr, Bluenod, CrowdTap, Grapevine, etc.
- Community Management & Review tools such as Jive, Hoop.la, Mightybell, ForumBee, Disqus, etc.
Optimization, Personalization & Testing Tools
Platforms used to optimize, personalize and test web and app environments, including:
- Optimization and testing tools such as Google Optimize 360, Optimizely, Unbounce, etc.
- Personalization tools such as Adobe Target, Dynamic Yield, Salesforce Community Cloud, etc.
E-commerce Platforms, Marketing and Feed Syndication
Tools and platforms used to power ecommerce environments and connect physical inventory and catalogues with real-time product feeds for marketing, including:
- Ecommerce Marketing tools such as Storenvy, Firecart, CartStack, Remarkety, Shopgate, SellerCloud, etc.
- Ecommerce Infrastructure and Feed tools such as Speed Commerce, Shopify, Xcart, OpenCart, etc.
Social Media Monitoring & Marketing Tools
Tools used to create and syndicate social content, track social performance, monitor sentiment and ampliry social reach, including:
- Hootsuite, Sproutsocial, Socedo, Tagboard, oneQube, Sysomos, etc.