The Technical Account Manager will play a key role at StackPros Inc., while we create and maintain industry-leading quality and efficiency of service and software delivery.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Head of Accounts, collaborating with Data Systems and Marketing Intelligence teams, in guiding clients’ development of their digital systems, through the practical utilization of data and strategy.
The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for day-to-day client relations and liaison with internal teams on all StackPros Inc. deliverables. The incumbent will be a key member of a central team responsible for collaborating with all StackPros team members as it pertains to planning, executing and maintaining client projects.The individual will use their expertise and best practices to support the team in providing efficiencies, and superior quality to every deliverable. The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining positive internal and external relationships, further building on our strong corporate reputation.
- Role-Specific Responsibilities:
- External Communication:
- Act as the first point of contact for StackPros Inc.’s clients
- Stay involved in the majority of client communications, prioritizing your time based on urgency and importance
- Maintain and exceed client satisfaction with StackPros Inc.’s deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Aim to involve other StackPros Inc. resources as appropriate, while ensuring the Accounts team directly resolves issues when feasible to maximize organizational efficiency
- Cultivate opportunities for company growth, always considering areas where StackPros Inc.’s role could be expanded upon
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Uphold StackPros Inc.’s highest standards for project delivery, client satisfaction and reputation
- Internal Workflow:
- Assist StackPros Inc.’ directors and senior partners with special projects, pitches and research into new technology, uses, applications and advancements
- Oversee and own the delivery of client projects efficiently in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Provide timely updates and maintenance of JIRA and Confluence systems as it relates to client requests, projects, and research that may benefit team members
- Maintain timely updates of any project management systems used to collaborate and coordinate with client stakeholders (will vary by client)
- Manage and track time/cost estimates, StackPros Inc.’s team’s tracked hours, clients’ Work Orders, Statements of Work, Time Reconciliations, associated invoicing, etc.as it relates to projects lead by the incumbent
- Collaborate with StackPros Inc. team members on initiatives/deliverables as they arise
- Work closely within all cross functional teams at StackPros Inc. and collaborating in execution, planning and post delivery
- Maintain a dedication toward achieving excellence in StackPros Inc.’s delivery against client needs while maintaining strong internal relationships with internal partners.
- Company-Wide Responsibilities:
o Maintain client satisfaction and happiness with StackPros Inc.’s deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
o Help identify, pitch, cultivate, prepare and deliver material as needed for new business and business development initiatives
o Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
o Maintain dedication toward achieving excellence in StackPros Inc.’s delivery against client needs, and overall success as an organization
- 2+ years’ experience as an account relationship and/or business development manager
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Poise, executive presence and high articulacy. A strong background in crafting and delivering presentations is also required
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystem including online data collection, cloud systems and analytics tools (Google stack, DoubleClick stack, AWS, Salesforce, Adobe Cloud,etc.)