The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a key role at StackPros Inc., where we design, create, deploy, maintain and grow industry-leading Cloud Infrastructure, Big Data Analytics and Cloud For Marketing products, solutions and services.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the full-cycle recruitment process for StackPros. StackPros will rely on the Talent Acquisition Specialist to own the responsibility of finding and acquiring high quality and strong fit team members, spanning SME (Digital Marketing Tech, Analytics, Engineering, Cloud Computing, Data Science) and core operations (Project Management, Account Management, Sales, Business Operations)-type positions.
Supporting the Director of Business Operations, you will continually develop and implement recruitment strategies and methodologies which meet the business needs in order to fill open positions cost effectively, through sourcing and selecting top talent.
What You’ll Do:
- You will identify and utilize creative sourcing strategies to attract top talent at all levels within our corporate environment. You will develop cost effective, efficient, proactive and innovative solutions to meet StackPros’ recruiting needs.
- Conduct interviews to assess candidates; make hiring recommendations; provide support and counsel to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- You will develop and maintain working relationships with internal stakeholders to understand current and future recruitment needs, and determine optimum sourcing strategies
- As an expert in recruitment, you will provide feedback and recommendations to both the candidate and hiring manager regarding strengths and development opportunities, with the goal of selecting the most qualified candidate
- Manage the job offer process, including negotiation and background checks
- You will use our ATS Freshteam, to maintain information during the recruitment process; ensuring all information is current and activity is updated on a regular basis
- Build and leverage relationships with schools and professional organizations to source and attract top talent
- Identify recruitment strategies and relationships that align and support our diversity, equity and inclusion goals
What You’ll Need:
- Extensive experience in recruitment (preferably in the marketing, technology or consulting sector)
- Education: Post secondary education equivalent to a diploma or degree in HR or a related field is preferred
- Experience in recruitment with Data Science, Data Engineering, Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, and/or Marketing Tech is an asset
- Sourcing: Strong understanding of “leading market” sourcing and recruitment techniques and methods; effective at identifying and sourcing passive candidates; strong direct sourcing. Familiarity with Boolean search strings
- Portfolio Management: Ability to effectively manage a corporate portfolio consisting of 15+ vacancies/requisitions at one time
- Consultant: Well developed advisory skills; effective influencing and conflict resolution skills
- Detail Oriented: Ability to pay close attention to details and maintain accurate records
- MS Office and Google Workspace: Proficient computer skills to produce effective reports, documents and presentations
- ATS: Exposure to an applicant tracking system (ATS), Freshteam preferred
- Professionalism: Tactful and diplomatic; demonstrates discretion and business acumen; able to work with diverse personalities and work styles
- Adaptable: Proficient at prioritizing work
- Communication: Strong English verbal and written skills; effective negotiation skills
What’s In It For You:
- “Work from anywhere” in Canada policy
- 100% employer-paid benefits package
- Monthly yoga and meditation classes onsite
- Fun Employee Events and Activities
- Participation in Community Engagement