StackPros Inc. is seeking a candidate for a full-time role with its Data Systems team in Toronto, ON.
The Solutions Architect will play a key role at StackPros, required to help create and maintain industry-leading quality and efficiency of service and software delivery.
As a team member bridging the worlds of both Data Systems and Marketing Platforms, StackPros will rely on the Solutions Architect to take a leading role in designing hybrid custom computing and platform inclusive technical architectures.
Once architecture has been designed, StackPros will also rely on you to play an active role within the process of guiding the deployment of applicable solutions.
- Participate in analysis of client data and formulate well-defined problem statements and recommendations for advanced analytical workflows that are usually provided as very open-ended problems
- Lead thorough audits of Media, Measurement, DMP and other Activation Technologies, as a component of delivering enterprise-level Digital Transformation services
- Provide proactive recommendations, identifying areas of opportunity and/or improvement for clients based on their underlying business objectives and goals
- Design testing process, create and execute test cases for advanced analytical workflows.
- Lead, execute and support both internal and client team members as it relates to the evaluation and solutioning surrounding:
- Data collection through tracking system design (GTM, GA, Salesforce, Adobe, custom scripts)
- Analytics setup, reporting and custom database feeds (GA360, Adobe Analytics, CM, DV360, Salesforce, Data Studio, Tableau etc.)
- Data collection, setting and leveraging DMP-based infrastructures, attribution modelling, A/B/N & multivariate testing, and dynamic creative
- Paid media best practices, evaluation, implementation and optimization with a strong understanding of omni-channel attribution
- Map business objectives to architecture requirements
- Provide visual documentation detailing solutions from different layers
- Work with the data systems team to define cloud Infrastructure development & deployment best practices
- Contribute to Data Architecture design for integration
- Contribute to API and data warehouse schema design for enablement and activation
- Understand data “clean room” environments such as Google’s Ads Data Hub architecture and queries
- Work with multiple teams both technical and business facing to be collaborative
- 3-5 yrs+ of experience working with Cloud-Based Marketing Technology, and/or relevant Data Analytics platforms/systems
- 1-3 yrs+ applied experience of SaaS preferably on Google Marketing Platforms, Facebook, and Adobe
- 1-3 yrs+ solutioning experience of PaaS preferably on Google, Microsoft, and Amazon
- Technical understanding of a range of marketing concepts such as cookie-based data collection, setting and leveraging audience segments, attribution modelling, A/B testing, knowledge of marketing KPIs and their calculation will be a strong asset.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills are essential; candidate should be comfortable presenting and participating in group discussions of concepts with internal and external stakeholders
- A solid understanding of architectural solution builds for cloud and on premise data solutions
- A solid understanding of data warehouse environments working with API’s, ETL jobs, database administration
- Experience building and/or manipulating interactive dashboards using at least 1 data visualization tool such as Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI or Looker
- Experience using Python, Java or other programming language is an asset
- Experience using SQL is an asset
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% employer-paid benefits package
- Regular yoga and meditation classes
- Regular Lunch and Learns from your Team Mates
- Fun Employee Events and Activities
- Participation in Community Engagement