The Site Reliability Engineer will play a key role at StackPros Inc., where we design, create, deploy, maintain and grow industry-leading Cloud Infrastructure, Big Data Analytics and Cloud For Marketing products, solutions and services.
As a member of the Development and Security Operations team, you will technically grow and assist in leading a team taking projects from concept through to launch. You will play an integral role in designing, optimization, documentation, and support of StackPros projects.
- Design, deployment, configuration, maintenance, and operations of CI/CD infrastructure in the cloud
- Streamline development environments that allow our developers to work more effectively and efficiently
- Keep infrastructure secure by implementing security policies, protocols and procedures
- Ensuring that application development and deployment is done in the best possible way, and follows quality control and review systems throughout the development and deployment processes
- Displays technical understanding of implementation and deployment planning, system integration, ongoing data validation processes, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions
- Support and improve StackPros’ current internal IT infrastructure, projects and processes
- Maintains issue tracking and documentation systems and provides reporting that ensures proper tracking and visibility of issues and projects
- Provides process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards
- Maintain client satisfaction and happiness with StackPros’ deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Help identify, pitch, cultivate, prepare and deliver material as needed for new business and business development initiatives
- Cultivate opportunities for company growth, always be looking for areas where StackPros’ role could be expanded or built upon
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Maintain dedication toward achieving excellence in StackPros’ delivery against client needs, and overall success as an organization
- Linux/Unix administration experience
- Experience in building, operating, and maintaining a production environment
- An understanding of what a software release life cycle is
- Experience with container technologies. Kubernetes experience is a plus
- Python, Terraform, Cloud Computing, GCP, CI/CD and automation experience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- “Work From Anywhere” in Canada policy
- 100% employer-paid benefits package
- Monthly yoga and meditation classes
- Regular Lunch and Learns from your Team Mates
- Fun Employee Events and Activities
- Participation in Community Engagement