The Senior Web Analytics Specialist will play a key role at StackPros Inc., while we create and maintain industry-leading quality and efficiency of service and software delivery. The Senior Web Analytics Specialist will play a role spanning both Marketing Intelligence and Data Systems workflows, responsible for supporting the delivery of comprehensive end-to-end solutions for StackPros’ clients.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Digital Ecosystems Team, collaborating with the Data Systems team, in guiding clients’ development of their digital systems, through the practical utilization of data and strategy. The selected candidate will bring a strong base of Google Analytics expertise to the team.
The Senior Web Analytics Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day client relations and liaison with internal teams on all deliverables. The incumbent will be a key member of a central team responsible for collaborating with all team members as it pertains to planning, executing and maintaining client projects. The individual will use their expertise and best practices to support the team in providing efficiencies, and superior quality to every deliverable. The Senior Web Analytics Specialist will be responsible for maintaining positive internal and external relationships, further building on our strong corporate reputation.
- Act as a Technical point of contact with client or partners (eg. Google or Adobe)
- Lead, execute and support both internal and client team members as it relates to:
- Data collection through design and implementation of tracking codes (GTM, Google Analytics 360, Salesforce, Adobe, custom scripts)
- Analytics setup, reporting and custom database feeds (GA360, Adobe Analytics, CM, DV360, Salesforce, Data Studio, Tableau, etc.)
- Data collection through design and implementation of tracking code (Google Tag Manager, GA360, Salesforce, Adobe, custom scripts)
- Web Analytics reporting and dashboard building
- Help on business pitches that are Web analytics related (build slides and estimate time/effort)
- Stay involved in the majority of technical client communications, prioritizing your time based on urgency and importance
- Collaborate with, support, and work closely with the Data Systems business units to ensure efficient workflow, and realize cross-functional opportunities and enhancements
- Maintain and exceed client satisfaction with StackPros deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Maintain client satisfaction and happiness with deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Help identify, pitch, cultivate, prepare and deliver material as needed for new business and business development initiatives
- At least 2-3 years of Web Analytics implementation experience in Google Analytics (primary) or Adobe Analytics (secondary)
- Experience with Tag Management Systems like Google Tag Manager and Adobe Launch/DTM
- Familiarity with marketing tracking pixels such as Facebook pixel, Google gtag and floodlight tags
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide clear guidance and support for advanced problem solving and system design for enterprise-level clients, aiding the evolution of their digital practices
- Understanding of digital ecosystems including online data collection, cloud systems and analytics tools (Google stack, Facebook, AWS, Salesforce, Adobe Suite etc.) is an asset