As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will play a key role at StackPros Inc., while we create and maintain industry-leading quality and efficiency of service and software delivery.
As a senior member of the DevOps team you will technically grow and assist in leading a team taking projects from concept through to launch. You will play an integral role in designing, optimization, documentation and support of StackPros projects.
- Design, deployment, configuration, maintenance, and operations of a CI/CD infrastructure in the cloud
- Streamline development environments that allow our developers to work more effectively and efficiently
- Keep infrastructure secure by implementing security policies, protocols and procedures
- Assigns and monitors work of technical personnel, ensuring that application development and deployment is done in the best possible way, and implements quality control and review systems throughout the development and deployment processes
- Displays technical leadership and oversight of implementation and deployment planning, system integration, ongoing data validation processes, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions
- Maintains issue tracking and documentation systems and provides reporting that ensures proper tracking and visibility of issues and projects
- Provides process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards
- Work closely with the Head of Data Systems to align plans and goals.
- Maintain client satisfaction and happiness with StackPros’ deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Help identify, pitch, cultivate, prepare and deliver material as needed for new business and business development initiatives
- Cultivate opportunities for company growth, always be looking for areas where StackPros Inc.’s role could be expanded or built upon
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Maintain dedication toward achieving excellence in StackPros’ delivery against client needs, and overall success as an organization
- 5+ years of Linux/Unix administration experience
- 3+ years in a senior or SRE or DevOps role
- Experience in building, operating, and maintaining large scale, performance services
- Python, SQL, Cloud Computing,GCP, CI/CD and automation experience a must.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% employer-paid benefits package
- Regular yoga and meditation classes
- Lunch and Learns from your Team Mates
- Fun Employee Events and Activities
- Participation in Community Engagement