StackPros Inc. is seeking a candidate for a full-time role with its Digital Ecosystems team in Toronto, ON.
The Head of Client Services and Operations will play a key role at StackPros Inc., where we design, create, deploy, maintain and grow industry-leading Big Data Analytics and Cloud For Marketing solutions and services.
Reporting to the Vice President, as a member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), the primary responsibility of the Head of Client Services and Operations is to champion and lead a team of Technical Account Managers and Digital Project Managers while they guide the advancement of StackPros’ and sister company DRVN Intelligence’s clients’ digital ecosystems and data management solutions.
The core focus of this mandate will be directed at won / existing projects and customers, where success overall will be firmly attached to the growth and retention of our continuously growing base of customers. Through coaching, motivation and growing your team, you will be the senior advisor of the company ultimately responsible for day-to-day client relations as well as planning and executing all client deliverables. Your team will be responsible for successful collaboration with the Business Development, Data Systems and Digital Ecosystems teams in order to deliver upon all forms of Cloud For Marketing, Data Engineering, Data Analytics projects and other relevant initiatives.
The Head of Client Services and Operations will be expected to effectively represent, convey and communicate the core competencies, values and expertise of the broader StackPros team. You will also need to fulfill the responsibilities of unification in the organization. In addition to team management, this role emphasizes strategic collaboration with other Senior Leadership Team members to continuously optimize established processes, and help create/implement new policy and processes. You will foster collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with Project Leaders and stakeholders, assess cross-functional project team capability, provide coaching, training and support to enhance the Client Services and Operations Team’s capability, as well as their overall job satisfaction.
- Develop, mentor and lead a team of expert Technical Account Managers and Digital Project Management team members, to ensure StackPros and DRVN Intelligence continuously delivers against our outstanding reputation for industry-leading data, cloud and C4M solutions and services
- Empower and motivate the Client Services and Operations Team to exceed expectations and achieve department goals and objectives
- Lead the team responsible for interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly review of department resources and develop/construct career development plans for each team member with the support of your Functional/Team Leads
- Take responsibility for and ownership of account growth targets, supporting your full team in meeting and exceeding set goals
- Collaborate with, support, and work closely with all business units within the organization to ensure efficient workflow and realize cross-function opportunities and enhancements
- Provide guidance and recommendations, identifying areas of opportunity and/or improvement for department accounts based on their underlying business objectives and goals
- Identify patterns and problem areas, and implement effective solutions to increase efficiency
- Identify and track performance, coaching and training needs of team members
- Directly or indirectly take responsibility for hiring, terminating and owning performance
- evaluations for direct reports
- Grow the organization’s Digital Project Management and Technical Account Management practice areas to become a more substantial capacity area at an accelerated pace
- Define the project management strategy and ensure the design and implementation of a common project management methodology, standards and tools to drive and facilitate the successful delivery of projects, including:
- Resource allocation and project alignment improvements, including exploration of new technology or best practices that can assist in a more streamlined way of managing internal/external projects their staff assignments
- PM system upgrading and scalability (mainly JIRA configuration, training, upgrades & enhancements)
- Monitor, estimate and adjust team capacity to balance workloads and create significant efficiencies within the Client Services and Operations
- Create collateral to aid and support team and department growth
- Oversee and guide team’s rosters of client projects efficiently in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with StackPros and DRVN Intelligence team members on new/speculative initiatives and deliverables as they arise
- Work closely within all cross-functional teams. and collaborate in facilitating execution, planning and post delivery associated to team members’ projects/clients
- Oversee direct reports and other team members with day-to-day support on client work, team member development planning including job performance evaluations, development planning, maintaining regular touchpoint cadence with team members
- Maintain a dedication toward achieving excellence in StackPros’ and DRVN Intelligence’s delivery against client needs while maintaining strong internal relationships with internal partners
- Act as a primary point of client contact for escalations both internally and externally as it pertains to own department
- Connect with external stakeholders when necessary (e.g. resource evaluation, stakeholder health check, etc.)
- Guide team towards exceeding client satisfaction with StackPros’ and DRVN Intelligence’s deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Aim to involve other internal resources as appropriate, while ensuring the Accounts team directly resolves issues when feasible to maximize organizational efficiency
- Cultivate opportunities for company growth, always considering areas where StackPros’ and DRVN Intelligence’s role could be expanded upon
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Uphold StackPros’ and DRVN Intelligence’s highest standards for project delivery, client satisfaction and reputation
- 4-6 years of experience working in digital marketing/cloud computing, within an agency or managing a portfolio of clients
- Experience working in a high-growth environment with a focus on B2B demand generation/lead generation/performance marketing/growth
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook/IG (Ads, Business Manager), Linkedin, etc.)
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and respond to situations quickly
- Managing a team of Account and Project Managers to prioritize their work-load, set KPIs, and overarching strategic direction to improve results
- Experience in discussing technical requirements with clients
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% employer-paid benefits package
- Regular yoga and meditation classes
- Lunch and Learns from your Team Mates
- Fun Employee Events and Activities
- Participation in Community Engagement