StackPros Inc. is seeking a candidate for a full-time role with its Data Systems team in Toronto, ON.
The Big Data Developer will play a key role at StackPros, required to help create and maintain industry-leading quality and efficiency of service and software delivery.
StackPros will rely on the Big Data Developer to support the Data Systems team, in both development and data engineering-related workflows. The Big Data Developer will be expected to meet and exceed StackPros’ quality standards, while helping the organization rapidly expand into increasingly complex application development, data engineering, machine learning and related workflows.
StackPros pushes the boundaries of modern standards and frameworks, building exclusively within Cloud platforms, benefiting from Premier partnerships with Cloud Computing vendors.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are passionate about new and emerging tech
- You don’t like doing manual work, automation rules!
- You can develop from the database to display
- You stay up to date with cutting-edge technologies and understand when to use them
- Your written and verbal communication skills are top-notch
- You are an owner of work with a track record of taking concepts to reality
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- 3+ years in Software Engineering Experience
- Experience in server side development using MVC and OOP in one or a number of languages (a bonus if in Python)
- Experience in front end development including at least one front end framework (Angular, React, Vue.js etc.)
- Experience with deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience using version control like Git or SVN
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles and best practices
- Experience using both NoSQL and SQL databases
- Experience in GCP, AWS, or similar cloud computing environment
- Experience in Digital Marketing technologies such as DCM, DBM Facebook Ads Manager is a plus
- Experience with machine learning is a plus
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Big Data Developer Responsibilities:
- Own the end-to-end responsibility of taking requirements from design to implementation
- Write complex SQL queries to automate and manipulate data extracts
- Assist, and at times take lead on the design and implementation of features to new and existing products
- Build tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in the development, test and production environments
- Develop reusable processes that can be leveraged and standardized for multiple instances
- Maintain and exceed client satisfaction with StackPros Inc.’s deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Maintain dedication toward achieving excellence in StackPros Inc.’s delivery against client needs, and overall success as an organization
- Ability to provide clear guidance and support for advanced problem solving and system design to large teams at enterprise-level client companies, aiding the evolution if their digital practices
About StackPros Inc.:
StackPros provides Marketing Technology Stack support for all types of enterprises looking to develop their marketing efficiency and sophistication. Our team deploys completely customized solutions built to meet the unique needs of the partners we work with.
StackPros has expertise across all major marketing platforms, spanning from Vendor Research/RFI/RFP throughout integration, audit, troubleshooting and day-to-day support.
When applying for this role, please reference Job ID SP1036.