StackPros Inc. is seeking a candidate for a full-time role within our Digital Ecosystems Team in Toronto, Ontario.
The primary responsibility of the Digital Project Coordinator is to support the Senior Digital Project Manager in collaboration with the StackPros Data Systems and Marketing Intelligence Teams. The successful candidate will support the organization and workflow management of back-end and client-facing work that the StackPros team is engaged in.
The Digital Project Coordinator will be expected to implement task management systems and processes that best suit StackPros’ and StackPros’ clients’ needs. They will be required to work collaboratively with StackPros team members, investigate and evaluate client requests, as well as lead verification of deliverables and execution of projects. The incumbent will be expected to grow within their role as no two projects are the same and each will have unique client specific challenges.
This individual would report to our Digital Project Manager, Digital Ecosystems Team, and be responsible for maintaining strong client relationships and assisting other StackPros team members through scope clarity and delivery of insights, code, and reports
Maintenance and administration of, and responsibility for JIRA and Confluence systems used to manage internal workflow, time tracking and delivery
Maintenance and administration of, and responsibility for any project management systems used to collaborate and coordinate with client stakeholders (will vary by client)
Working closely with all applicable StackPros team members to ensure understanding of and adherence to our Project Management processes
Continuously adapting StackPros’ Project Management processes and systems to the evolving needs of the team
Support the Digital Project Manager as the main point of contact for StackPros’ clients when needed, particularly prior to StackPros bringing in Account Manager resources who can deliver against increasing client need as the company grows
Assist with managing and tracking time/cost estimates, StackPros’ team’s tracked hours, clients’ Work Orders, Statements of Work, Time Reconciliations and associated invoicing
Collaborate with StackPros team members on significant initiatives/deliverables as they arise
Maintain client satisfaction and happiness with StackPros’ deliverables and day-to-day work
Take ownership of a core component of StackPros’ business; StackPros will entrust you in helping the existing Digital PM with the development and oversight of all Project Management-related systems and processes
- Post-Secondary education – University degree in economics, finance or business management preferred. Project management certifications a bonus.
- Some experience and/or knowledge of enterprise marketing, analytics and data platforms
- Sound understanding of agile project management principles and frameworks including but not limited to Scrum and Kanban
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to balance a high volume of initiatives in varying states of completion
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Strength in budget management
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong working ability within PM systems (especially JIRA & Confluence), and standard office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Self-motivation and dedication to excellence
- Keen interest and eye for digital developments and advancements, particularly in the world of Advertising and Marketing
- Maintain and exceed client satisfaction with StackPros Inc.’s deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Cultivate opportunities for company growth, always seek areas where StackPros Inc.’s role could be expanded
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Maintain dedication toward achieving excellence in StackPros Inc.’s delivery against client needs, and overall success as an organization
- Be an enthusiastic, positive and generally awesome team mate, mentor & constantly curious learner