StackPros Inc. is seeking a candidate for a full-time role within our Digital Ecosystems Team in Toronto, Ontario.
The Digital Project Manager will play a key role at StackPros Inc., while we create and maintain industry-leading quality and efficiency of service and software delivery.
The primary responsibility of the Digital Project Manager is to support the Head of Digital Ecosystems in collaboration with the StackPros Data Systems and Marketing Intelligence Teams. The successful candidate will support the organization and workflow management of back-end and client-facing work that the StackPros team is engaged in.
The Digital Project Manager will be expected to establish and implement task management systems and processes that best suit StackPros’ and StackPros’ clients’ needs. Working collaboratively with StackPros team members, the candidate will investigate and evaluate client requests, as well as lead verification of deliverables and execution of projects. The incumbent will be expected to grow within their role as no two projects are the same and each will have unique client specific challenges.
- This individual would report to the Head of Digital Ecosystems, StackPros, and be responsible for maintaining strong client relationships and assisting other StackPros team members through scope clarity and delivery of insights, code, and reports
- Assisting the Senior Project Manager and PMO in scaling the business through a number of initiatives including JIRA workflow & infrastructure strengthening, resource management tool creation, and repository management through Bitbucket
- Maintenance and administration of, and responsibility for JIRA and Confluence systems used to manage internal workflow, time tracking and delivery
- Maintenance and administration of, and responsibility for any project management systems used to collaborate and coordinate with client stakeholders (will vary by client)
- Working closely with all applicable StackProsteam members to ensure understanding of and adherence to our Project Management processes
- Continuously adapting StackPros’ Project Management processes and systems to the evolving needs of the team
- Act as the main point of contact for StackPros’ clients when needed, particularly prior to StackProsbringing in Account Manager resources who can deliver against increasing client need as the company grows
- Manage and track time/cost estimates, StackPros’ team’s tracked hours, clients’ Work Orders, Statements of Work, Time Reconciliations and associated invoicing
- Collaborate with team members on significant initiatives/deliverables as they arise
- Maintain client satisfaction and happiness with StackPros’ deliverables and day-to-day work
- Take ownership of a core component of StackPros’business:
- StackProswill entrust you with the development and oversight of all Project Management-related systems and processes
- Post-Secondary education – University graduate or college degree in marketing or project management
- Strong experience or understanding of JIRA administration & workflows, cloud technology projects, and CI/CD methodologies considered a very big asset
- Some experience and/or knowledge of enterprise marketing, analytics and data platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to balance a high volume of initiatives in varying states of completion
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Strength in budget management
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong working ability within PM systems (especially JIRA & Confluence), and standard office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Self-motivation and dedication to excellence
- Maintain and exceed client satisfaction with StackPros Inc.’s deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Cultivate opportunities for company growth, always seek areas where StackPros Inc.’s role could be expanded
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Maintain dedication toward achieving excellence in StackPros Inc.’s delivery against client needs, and overall success as an organization
- Be an enthusiastic, positive and generally awesome team mate, mentor & constantly curious learner