The Customer Engineer will play a key role at DRVN Intelligence Inc., where we design, create, deploy, maintain and grow industry-leading Cloud Infrastructure, Big Data Analytics and Cloud For Marketing solutions and services.
Otherwise known as a ” Sales Engineer” or “Sales Consultant,” the Customer Engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to provide confidence in the company’s technology infrastructure, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. You will help prospective customers and partners understand our solutions, explaining technical features, helping customers design architectures, and problem-solving. You will engage with customers to understand their business and technical requirements, and present practical and useful solutions.
- Participating in proactive account management, spotting performance issues, analyzing problems, developing solutions to meet customer needs, representing them
- Creating deliverables to address common customer needs & support mobile-first, cloud-first strategy, sharing intellectual property with others
- Gathering customer impressions of products and services and integrating this feedback into decision making
- Seeking information about the underlying needs of customers
- Developing and communicating realistic performance goals and standards.
- Demonstrating expertise in a specific solution, or several products, feature functions, or services
- Providing stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid/resolve technical issues
- Managing communication & relationship with customers, prospects and partners and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Developing sales collateral (Business and technical presentations, Statements of Work, Point of views, solution approaches etc.,)
- Engaging in and driving end-to-end pre-sales activities for the company
- Working closely with cross functional teams (Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Digital Ecosystems and other sales support & delivery teams) toward meeting customer requirements
- Applying the right analysis frameworks and effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop creative solutions to complex business problems
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence
- Providing post-sales technical consulting and training as a trusted advisor, driving adoption of features and making our customers even more successful
- Demonstrating an understanding of their role and contribution to customer/partner change management and adoption initiatives
- Understanding customer/partner requirements and can map the adoption and optimization of technology solutions accordingly
- Driving and Supporting innovation focusing on industry solutions and customer business outcomes
- Contributing to & participating in meetings to articulate service offerings to all customers; share knowledge through communities, adapting for customers
- Cultivating relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise
- Actively Self Learning
- Strong technical background with a four year Computer Science or related degree
- 2+ years of experience working within Cloud environments, especially with Cloud Native & modern design patterns (Google Cloud preferred)
- Broad and depth skills on Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Cloud Migrations, especially data-oriented legacy-to-cloud scenarios
- Technical sales experience or professional consulting experience in the fields of cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management and Big Data
- Experience in implementing analytics systems architecture
- Experience working with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the technology space.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and love teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent listener that seeks to understand what a customer is trying to achieve rather than pre-supposing solutions
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% employer-paid benefits package
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Regular Lunch and Learns from your Team Mates
- Fun Employee Events and Activities
- Participation in Community Engagement