As a Business Development and Partnerships Manager (Cloud), you’ll be responsible for helping identify new strategic opportunities as they relate to growing our footprint and increasing company revenues. Along with the rest of the team, you’ll be responsible for analyzing opportunity requirements, and preparing content for proposals to be sent for RFPs, client proposals, and partnership opportunities. You’ll work closely with fellow team members to collaborate on these opportunities from early identification through to initial stages of client relationship management, and continued partner advancement.
In your capacity of Business Development and Partnerships Manager (Cloud), you will continue to advance yourself in becoming a domain expert in the products and services that both we and our organizational partners offer. StackPros, and affiliated sister organization DRVN Intelligence, have successfully established ourselves as one of the strongest Google Cloud service and product providers/resellers within Canada. You would be entrusted with and responsible for both continuously strengthening an extensive partnership with Google Cloud, and winning custom cloud services projects + software sales in Enterprise and Public Sector spaces.
You will work closely with Solutions Architects, Professional Services Managers, Engineers, Developers and Marketing Tech/ Ad Tech/Platforms Experts to develop and promote best-practices in areas spanning Digital Communication, Cloud Computing, and everything in-between. You will work closely with the product and services teams to help evolve our offerings for more rapid enterprise adoption.
- Build and grow your team and its capabilities/expertise to be truly project-agnostic, spanning across specialization areas of Data Analytics/Machine Learning (ML), Retail Intelligence, Healthcare, GeoSpatial Analytics and other practice areas that our business expands into
- Fulfill Business Development and Sales responsibilities, through your own efforts as well as management of/collaboration with relevant team members, to:
- Directly lead, as well as mentor and guide team members in cultivating and capturing opportunities, including general prospecting, RFPs, RFls, bake-offs, etc.
- Think strategically about the business and uncover new revenue sources
- Lead discussion across functional teams within StackPros and sister company DRVN Intelligence to execute on various opportunities
- Build business cases and see them through to execution
- Manage the process of obtaining company certifications
- Ensure that the overall experience of prospective customers is positive, closely adhering to set deadlines, managing in-person and remote communication, etc.
- Study and stay informed on products, technologies, and other general information of interest to company or to customers
- In addition, identify, cultivate and advance partnerships and partner channels through your own efforts as well as management of your assigned team members, to:
- Scale, nurture, and optimize partnerships beyond launch, identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to grow the partnerships’ value (especially our Google Cloud partnership)
- Maintain consultative business relationships with partners to gain exposure to partners’ business initiatives to positively impact growth
- Understand the market landscape, including customer journeys, partner journeys, and the current and future StackPros roadmap
- Understand best practices, including leaders in the space, problems businesses are solving for, pain points and emerging trends
- Identify new market opportunities for StackPros as well as high-potential, and developing partners
- Manage, build and maintain relationships with top high-value partners
- Track and resolve business issues with our partners
- Drive partner activities, execute go-to-market strategies, develop sales and marketing initiatives, and manage partner growth and development
- Actively seek to understand Partner businesses, assist with business growth and mitigate churn
- Develop strong relationships with internal product teams that align with your vertical
- Represent StackPros at partner and industry events (including attending, speaking, panels, etc.)
- Help the organization develop and improve prospect and customer-facing materials, assets and all forms of communication and presentation
- Fulfill the expectations that we place upon our team members, maintaining unrelenting commitment to the organization’s overall success, contributing to and assisting with all areas where members input or oversight is required
- Maintain StackPros’ industry-leading image and status with prospects, and overall value as a partner
- StackPros will entrust you to act as a representative of the company, interacting with our most important clients and prospects
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Maintain a dedication toward achieving excellence in StackPros’ delivery against client needs and partner relationships
- Be an enthusiastic, positive and generally awesome teammate, mentor & constantly curious learner
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Technical knowledge of GCP and enterprise IT is highly desired, including: database systems, tiered storage architectures, where knowledge of AWS is also desirable
- The right person will be technical and analytical, and capable of understanding the complexities of large enterprise and public sector client ecosystems
- 5+ years of business development, enterprise solution selling, or product development experience
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, including strategic partners and ISVs
*What’s In It For You*
- 100% employer-paid benefits package
- Monthly yoga and meditation classes onsite
- Fun Employee Events and Activities
- Participation in Community Engagement